Paul A. Cataldo concentrates in domestic relations law.
Attorney Cataldo has been honored by his peers for over 20 years with his selection by the Best Lawyers in America as a top Domestic Relations Trial Lawyer in Massachusetts. He has served as President of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Massachusetts Chapter. Attorney Cataldo has chaired numerous legal education panels throughout Massachusetts and is frequently called upon to lecture at legal seminars on Divorce and Family Law matters. A designated Super Lawyer since 2002, Attorney Cataldo is well respected in the Massachusetts Bar as well as with his clients, both past and present – a true statesman of Domestic Relations law.
Mr. Cataldo serves clients from Norfolk, Middlesex, Plymouth, Worcester, Bristol, and Barnstable Counties.
He served as a member of the Board of Trustees of Trinity College and in 1992; the College honored him with the Alumni Medal of Excellence. Attorney Cataldo was also an active member of the community having served as the Town Moderator and School Committee Member for the Town of Franklin, Massachusetts, as well as serving as a Massachusetts State Legislator.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations – Family Law
- Massachusetts, 1961
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 1960
- Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut
- B.A. – 1957
- Major: Government Studies
- Guest Lecturer, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
Honors and Awards
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Past President, Massachusetts Chapter
- Former Member of Massachusetts Legislature
- “AV” Rated, Martindale Hubbell
- Town of Franklin, Massachusetts Former Town Moderator and School Committee Member
- Super Lawyers, Since 2002
- Best Lawyers in America, listed 20 consecutive years
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Norfolk County Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Member