Civil Litigation: Prosecution & Defense

Business Litigation – Contracts – Personal Injury – Real Estate

When it comes to disputes and claims, practical, cost-effective solutions are the most desirable but not always possible. At Ryan Faenza Cataldo, LLC, we believe in presenting clients with all possible options for attempting to resolve a dispute so that the client can choose what is best. Rest assured that if pre-litigation action cannot resolve a dispute or a claim, the attorneys of Ryan Faenza Cataldo are willing to go to trial and that willingness can be an effective negotiating tool. Early intervention by an attorney is often helpful to bringing about an expeditious, cost-effective resolution.

Our experience, knowledge of the law and comfort level in and out of the courtroom are just a few of the valuable assets that we have to offer. If you are involved in a dispute, facing litigation or have suffered a serious personal injury, call Attorney Joe Cataldo at 508-528-2400 to see whether Ryan Faenza Cataldo LLC can help you.

Ryan Faenza Cataldo LLC will provide effective, zealous representation for individual, family and business-related disputes and claims throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts – regardless of whether you are a plaintiff or a defendant. Some of the matters that we handle are:

  • Business Disputes
  • Contractual Disputes
  • Consumer Protection Disputes: breach of contract; violation of Mass. General Laws chapter 93A
  • Collections
  • Personal Injury & Wrongful Death: auto accidents; motorcycle accidents; truck accidents
  • Premises Liability: slip & fall injuries; negligent security; failure to warn
  • Products Liability: injuries and damages caused by dangerous or defective products
  • Real Estate Disputes
    • Purchase and Sale Agreements
    • Leases
    • Property Boundary Issues
    • Title Problems

If your matter is not one that we can handle or that involves a claim that arises outside of Massachusetts, please call us at 508-528-2400 as we may be able to connect you with an attorney who can assist you.